Pages

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Update (I suppose)

Currently my life seems to be slipping out of my hands, too fast for me to grasp. I feel like my mind is being bombarded with peoples opinions, emotions, and many facts (most of them useless).
I did not make a post on New Year because it seems to have lost its value for me. Another year. So what? It is only a measure of time.
Time. Everybody is clawing at me, trying to take my time. Because they don't have enough themselves. All I want is time for myself. Not time for homework that shouldn't even be homework (seriously, what is class time for? I've noticed teachers aren't using classes that effectively this year...), not time for cleaning my room or doing chores, not time for yelling at adults because they do not understand me (and they can never understand me, because we belong in different timelines, and they cannot accept the fact that the world has moved on). I want time for myself. I want so much time that it's stupid to even try to measure it.
I don't want deadlines. I want to be able to relax when doing a task, and do my best instead of rushing it and doing a mediocre job.

Something interesting:
The MBTI (Myers-Briggs Type Indicator)
This is basically a personality test which describes your personality in 4 words.
Mine (depending on a test I took online) is INFJ. My 4 words are:

  • Introverted (quite extremely)
  • Intuitive
  • Feeling
  • Judging
A description I liked of this personality type is "They like poetic justice." which is quite true. Also, they are artistic ( ;) ). INFJ is known as 'The Protector'. 
As I enjoy horoscopes (though I don't believe them) I enjoy personality tests as well, and this one is rather accurate, so I recommend people to take a free test just for the fun of it. 

I don't have much more to say. I'm sorry this was quite a random blog entry.
I will be posting much more content related to class next week. I did not post much in the holiday because I was angrily working on my comic (painting takes a long, long time) and oversleeping to waste half my day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment