Pages

Thursday, September 29, 2011

"Gravity is not responsible for people falling in love."

-- Albert Einstein

That is one of my favorite quotes and I've been trying to draw something inspired by that but I fail at perspective soooo I'll do that later.

You know what I hate the most about blogs (or dA)? When people don't comment on anything you post :P Oh well.

I'm just really bored and I don't want to start my biology homework so I'm writing this post.

In English class today everybody showed the class their blogs and it was kind of fun but some people had a lot of posts >.< I'll change the background image in my blog (although I like it VERY much) and I'll put up something less distracting. It will be hard. Maybe I can use it as a header? Because I mean...HOLY ROBIN, BATMAN!

We haven't been writing stuff in English lately. I felt a little sad about that and picked up my old "poetry journal". We had to keep a journal about poetry in 7th grade and it was very fun for me. I like writing and reading poetry. But I can't say the same thing for the boys of the class. Anyways, here's somethings I wrote back then:

What writing can do
Photos are not good
because they can't make moments
be moments again.

That was a haiku. When I wrote that I was obsessed with writing stories, and when I did I usually wrote down all my feelings using different characters and dialogue. Now I'm out of practice and I prefer drawing.


Friends #2
I'm not perfect.
In fact I'm a bit wrecked.
I live in my own world,
everything seems to be twirled.
Nothing makes sense;
no one is tense.
Happiness fills our insides.
We're our own guides.
Who's us?
My friends, of course.
They're my life source.
I don't miss them when I go home,
'coz they're always around,
until I meet my tomb.


This was titled "Friends #2" because it was the second poem I had written about my friends. Now when I look back at it, I feel like it wasn't as good as I thought it was :D And I feel like I've really forced the rhyme, you know?


Anyways, here's a quote that I found on the internet (also in 7th grade) but I have no idea who wrote it:
"Women's faults are many,
Men have only two:
Everything they say,
and everything they do!"

I wrote that everywhere because that was my feminist age.

I like looking back at the things I've drawn, written or said. It gives me a good reason to laugh and also makes me feel good about myself. I've improved!

8 comments:

  1. Begüm ben Can. Backgrounda nasil resim koyuyorsun?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dashboard'dayken blogun adı yazan yerin altında Edit Posts, Comments, Settings, Design falan yazıyo. Design'a giriyosun. Template Designer diye bişey var, orda backgrounda tıklayıp resim yüklüyosun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh, i remember those days, you should put up more of those pieces of writing so I can have some laughs and remember the good old days. It sounds like I'm 30 or somethin. Anyway keep posting and i like your video, Just keep postin and bloggin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heh I'll put up some more stuff then :D It's nice to know someone cares about the stuff I post! Oh I know right, I feel like I'm 30 and I'm reflecting on my childhood >.< I shall ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey what's wrong with being 30? ;)
      Love this post. Often wondered how it is, growing up with the internet - I only found it in 10th grade and it was those dial-up internet cafés - you had to wait for an hour for a couple of pictures to download. O_O

      Delete
  5. Cool groundback. I like it better than your previous one.
    What is it you like about the Robin?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well by favorite sidekick is Kid Flash, but Robin (actually the character Dick Grayson) is one of my favorite superheroes. I like his story, and how he's the most...positive Robin, although his story is somehow the saddest. He shows me how to get over things and move on. Am I sounding weird? Also I think it's funny how he's talking about a different holy thing every time.

    ReplyDelete