Pages

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Whoa

I keep wanting to blog but then something happens and I forget. Today I didn't!
I'm at Bodrum again, swimming, doing nothing.
I'm writing. But slowly. I write a bit every day. I wanted to write a lot more. And paint. I wanted to paint.

All i've been doing is listening to music and lying at the beach.

I'm going to the Red Hot Chilli Peppers concert in September! I'm really excited but I hope some of my friends are going too!

I had a lot to talk about but I forgot. Pffff.

Well so I'm writing chapter 3 and at some points I feel like it's completely unnecessary. It's like the short stories I write about my characters... It's fun to do and I get to write from other characters views, and I tell more about the planet and how things work, and it's sort of a funny chapter with lots of dialogue. But I don't know if I should keep it or delete it. I guess I'll make a few people read at and have their opinion on it before I do anything.

I hope everyone is having a fun summer and not procrastinating like I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment