Pages

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

School Starts Next Week??

Well, poop.
I don't want to go to school.
School is a monster that eats up your happiness and free time.
The school system should be changed so that it's less tiresome and less stressful and we actually pick our classes earlier on so I can deal with things I actually care about instead of using up the time somewhere else.

I changed the "about lightningbolt-13" page so if you want to see the updated version feel free to look :)

I don't have much to say now, I'll blog a lot later.

2 comments:

  1. For school to be "a monster that eats up your happiness and free time," why would you state that it "Stars" next week?
    Come on, you know that its social environment provides you just enough stress to provoke fresh creative output.
    I've enjoyed reading your few summertime ramblings, and I've missed the more effusive Begüm I'd grown to enjoy during the Monster's wakeful season. See you soon!
    BTW, does your avatar display a talent for electrical flatulence or is that just my perverted visual acuity?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoops. I fixed it.
      And I usually check my spelling.
      It provides too much stress. :/

      No no no no no! My avatar most definitely does not display a talent for electrical flatulence. Ha ha ha, it's her hand that's behind her! She can produce electricity from her hand! I never thought it would be misunderstood like that, better change it or put up a larger version of the picture so it's clear!!

      Delete