Pages

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

First Day of Sophomore Year

Good God I was dying.
My class is so quiet.
I mean it's almost torturous.
I convinced myself to be more optimistic this year but I doubt that's going to work.
My day started badly. I was pissed off before I got to school. Then seeing friends and being random was fun and all but, when I listened to the new director's speech I was just sinking in my seat thinking how ironic it was.
Apparently school is a dream factory.
Well that part is true, my dream was made in school.
But what's ironic is my dream is to get AWAY from school and sit at home and not feel the stress and the pain that school and stupid people bring and just be peaceful and at peace with everything.
I've spent most of my time in Ankara (in the summer) meeting up with Ezgi, and we're in different classes, and it feels so terrible. Every time I want to comment on something, she's not there. She's nowhere. I only saw her at lunch and Spanish class today. It's horrible.
No offense to the people I love in my class, but they're not as excited about things as I am and I'm just there bursting with energy while they give me awkward stares and sit calmly.
It was the first day, but I've had enough with school already.
God.
I want to lock myself in a closet with an endless notebook and pencils and some books. And never, ever come out.

No comments:

Post a Comment