Pages

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Star Signs

I'm really ill so I didn't go to school on Friday, and out of boredom decided to paint my nails.
I did the symbols of 9 characters from a comic I'm reading. There are an uncountable amount of characters in the comic, but 12 of these are 'trolls'. Each troll has a zodiac sign assigned to them, and 5 of my nails are those signs now. This got me thinking about horoscopes.
I've always been interested in this sort of thing, and I like reading about horoscopes and comparing them with personalities of their owners.
My favorite trolls from this comic are the ones associated with Gemini, Cancer, Scorpio, and Capricorn. What's ironic is I am a Gemini, but I have many traits of a Cancer, and my rising horoscope (yükselen burç in Turkish, I don't know what it is in English) is Scorpio! I have no relation to Capricorn but oh well.
I was born on the last day of Gemini, or the first day of Cancer according to some people. I've always considered myself a Gemini and am always irritated at people who say I'm a Cancer—it's like they're telling me who I am!
Anyways, as I grew older to who I am now I've realized I have more Cancer traits than I'd like.
Basically I'm indecisive, on the move, talkative, and sort of a jack-of-all-trades (but master of some) like the Gemini, and moody like the Cancer.
From one source I read Gemini's get along with the star signs of air and fire, which is most of my best friends!
Gemini's element is air, and I've been called an airhead before. :)
I don't believe in horoscopes that much, but I just think it's interesting.
What's your horoscope?  :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm of the Ram, from the element of
    fire, whose stars of spring herald a new year.
    Born on the cusp of the Fish, another
    stellar assemblage surely envious
    of the more vivid Scorpion and Bull,
    but who'd settle for the first magnitude
    twin brothers of fair Helen of Troy.

    ReplyDelete