Pages

Monday, September 17, 2012

How Original

Oh wow, look, guess what it is??

That's right!
Another blog entry where I only complain!! Isn't that wonderful??

This time it's not about my class or how quiet it is, or people.
This time, it's about the system.

You know what, I just deleted that paragraph I wrote because it was too offensive and I might get in trouble. So instead, have this:
I think I deserve more than the grade I got for my English assignment and the grading system confuses me and I have just sort of been lied to and seriously demotivated and doubting my abilities in doing stuff. I'm just really upset. *shrug*

On the brighter side, we had football practice today and it was super fun. I liked playing with our shoes off. Also, Nebila kicks hard. I didn't feel my leg for a whole minute. Ha ha.

kjhgfdsaasdfghjjuytrf

No comments:

Post a Comment