Pages

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Calming Down 101

A list for myself so I can look here when I'm upset. :)

1- Listen to Mika or music from Homestuck.
2- Draw happy things, like couples or a character who gives you hope.
3- Write. No matter what you write, it's good to put your feelings down on paper (or the computer screen). 
4- Draw the person you're mad at and torture the piece of paper. Believe me, it is satisfying. 
5- Rant to someone, get it out of your system.
6- Do not cry. Try sleeping instead.
7- Read funny comics like Rare Candy.
8- Do not read Batman. You will depress yourself more. Read something else, like manga. Manga is always more cheerful than Batman and Robin. 
9- Eat.
10- Do not break your clocks. That's not cool. You hurt your hand while doing so anyway. 
11- Don't do homework.
12- Read a happy book. Not the second half of the Two Towers, that's just depressing. Poor Frodo and Sam. Read the last few chapters with Merry and Pippin instead!
13- Don't listen to metal. Sure, it pumps you with emotion and whatever, but you do not need your anger boosted at this moment.
14- Hug something.
15- Water your aloe vera and tell it how messed up the world is.
16- If by now you have not calmed down you have some really serious anger management issues and should get some help. Seriously, girl. 

Yay. 
This is what I drew yesterday: 
If Adrian can stay happy with such a troublesome life, you can too. 

When I was going home from Starbucks today, I was late for my piano lesson, so after I dropped Ezgi off, I pretended I was Bonnie (my demigod character) being chased by a Chimera. It was really motivating. I sprinted up most of the hill to my house, and when my legs wouldn't hold I guessed Bonnie would jump behind a car and electrocute the monster. But yes, it was really fun.

And I didn't do my math homework. No regrets. 

No comments:

Post a Comment