Pages

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Misfortune

Most people get colds, sprain their ankles, break bones, and have common illnesses/problems like that.
Me? I get the oddest, least common things ever, and usually learn about the existence of my disease when I get it.
This time, I apparently have tendonitis, which according to my Mac's dictionary is : inflammation of a tendon, most commonly from overuse.

So basically my right arm gave up on me because I used it too much. Now I'm not supposed to use it for 4-5 days (I'm writing this with my left hand which is extremely uncomfortable). Funny thing is I told this to a teacher and she agreed that I shouldn't use it...but after assigning an essay homework. Well I guess this is good practice for my dream to be ambidextrous.

I wanted to write a blog entry about something else, more important and class related after a month hiatus, but sadly I cannot. 

Oh also, my workload has caused me an actual disease!! Next time I get a big assignment I have a legitimate reason to complain.



No comments:

Post a Comment