Pages

Thursday, September 5, 2013

IB? Where did that come from?

Being reminded of the existence of this blog, I spent this night reading some older posts. I find them highly...amusing? I suppose?
I'll have less tirades and complaints on this blog and hopefully more content about class this year.
The reason I was so whiny was because I was rather angry at the world and had issues with many things but I've spent quite a while alone figuring things out, and now I'm at peace with myself and most other things. I'm "chill", if you will. I feel like I have a wider view of everything. Being closed up and introverted also allowed me to observe and understand many things I would not have before, and I grew to have an acceptance of things around me. Honestly, I feel a lot wiser.

Anyways, for the summer I was at Pratt for a month and got to draw a lot of comics. One of our tasks was to design the cover of a comic... and my drawing was actually picked by my teacher and used as the cover of a collection of drawings from the class! I was extremely excited about that and had a lot of fun there.
Creating comics there really motivated and inspired me. Realizing my writing wasn't as good as I thought it was before, I decided I'd just turn my still 55 page novel into a graphic novel. So lately I've been working on story boards and designing pages.
I was thinking of making it a webcomic... but it'd be hard to get readers and actually make it interesting to people, so that's still a thought.
But I'm seriously serious (ha ha) about it. So I'll write updates on that at the end of my blog posts, in case anyone is interested.
I also have scans of my comics but I don't really want to upload them on my blog sooooo...

I was not ready for school at all. I still don't believe it's real. I still think it's all a terrible nightmare. I'll return to reality on the last day of school.

I also got really interested in poetry! So I might make posts about my poems later on.
Though right now I'm going back to doodling!
Farewell!

No comments:

Post a Comment