Pages

Friday, December 30, 2011

Decided to Blog

because I've had a weird day.

My morning was normal, woke up late, forgot to eat lunch, etc.
I called my friend Eda because we were thinking of meeting up. It takes us a long time to get to the real topic of the conversation, and before we got to that point, something went wrong with the phone. I thought Eda would call back and waited (actually forgot about the whole thing). My father called me and asked if I had talked to Eda, and before he hung up he said my last batch of comics had arrived!! This package contained the very last volume of the Fullmetal Alchemist manga!! Of course I called Eda instantly and told her of the news.
And then we went to the doctor who just irritated me. Oh well, though, because I went to Eda's house and then she read Fullmetal Alchemist with occasional comments from me like "OH, that part is so good!"
Anyway and then we got really excited. And we watched two episodes of the anime and my dad came and dragged me away.
It was amazing and the end was satisfying (though there were little things I wanted to see but were not included) and I salute you, Hiromu Arakawa.
Totodilekid97: If you want volumes 26 and 27, you can borrow them from me :) Only because my trust in you has increased and I'm sure you won't read them in the bathroom and also they are too awesome for you to miss.
Anyway, afterward I searched a bookstore for The Hobbit. And I found it!! I also wanted to buy comics but the only one I wanted was too expensive :/
Little comments on the comics that came with the package today:
These ones were better than my first batch!! And this is weird too, because these are less important titles.
I got an issue of Hawk and Dove. They're pretty interesting and the art is good but there was just too much talking.
Superboy was nice too, but I want more :/
Supergirl is just amazing. And the art is beautiful. The artist is Turkish! This gives me hope and I feel like I have an idol now. I regret buying only one issue.
Then there's the Legion of Superheroes. I like these guys more than the Justice League. They're colourful, amusing, and interesting heroes.
Green Lantern Corps is also wonderful. Too gory, but still. And I decided my favorite GL is Guy Gardner, not Hal Jordan. Because Hal can be this depressed lame dude while Guy is just always awesome. I mean, Guy enters a planet acting like a cowboy and shouting while all the other GLs are just flying normally. And when the situation is serious, he gets even better. I think I'll go draw him now.

Guy:


Aughhhhhhhh.

More about New Year. Hmm. Does everybody do the same thing every year? Because I feel like ours is becoming 'just another one of those special days' and we keep doing the same thing over and over again.
Gahh.

Well happy new year, I hope it'll be a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment