Pages

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Ho ho ho!

Merry Christmas to all those who celebrate it! Have an amazing one!

There's snow everywhere!!

You know, I never believed in Santa Claus, probably because he's not exactly a part of our celebrations and also because I knew people bought presents for each other.
I only believed in the Tooth Fairy but figured out she didn't exist either because the present she gave me was too much like what my parents would buy. This was when? When I was 6 years old? Yeah.

Lately I've been obsessed with Pokemon—I bought a new game yay!—and this obsession is giving me little flashbacks of elementary school.
I had this friend who lived near my house. We were on the same school bus, we both liked legos, Pokemon, etc. So I used to go to his house all the time to play with his legos. Sometimes another guy named Teo would come too, and we would order pizza. There's that thing they put in the middle of the delivery box so the pizza doesn't touch the cardboard, right? It looked so much like a table.
I had this collection of Pikachu toys, as I remember. I had like 5 Pikachus and a rubber Raichu. When we were done with the pizza we would use the box as a house. The calculator was a computer, the tissue was the rug, that plastic thing that was placed in the center of the box was the table. And we brought all our Pokemon toys and put them in the box. It was a big family. Those were fun times, really.

Now I wonder if they would remember if I went and told those two boys what we used to do. I hope they do, because I haven't seen one of them for years and the other doesn't go to our school anymore.
I guess it's memories like this that really matter.

I can't find most of my Pikachus and my Raichu has been missing for years. I really loved those toys. I only have two Pikachus left.

Gahhhhh.

I just had inspiration to draw. I'll go draw something.

Also, nobody comments on my blog and I totally feel like I'm talking to myself. But it's nice to put my thoughts somewhere.

Pikachu:


Raichu:

No comments:

Post a Comment