Pages

Sunday, May 6, 2012

"Dr. Banner, your work is unparalleled. And I'm a huge fan of the way you lose control and turn into an enormous green rage monster. "

--Tony Stark

THE AVENGERS! AAAAA!
Well I watched it on Friday, but I only got the motivation to blog about it today.

Before I explain how overwhelmed I was, I'd like to point out that I've missed you Mr. Dale! I can't wait for our class on Tuesday, and I want to hear about the football teams Barcelona adventures.

Okay, so the Avengers came out here on Friday, and the entire week we were making little comments about the movie with Oğulcan, Emre, and Müfit. We watched the movie right after school. It started off with an awesome introduction to the plot of the movie, and then all the to-be-Avengers were introduced.
I'm not going to say anything else since there might be loads of people who haven't watched it yet, and everyone must watch it.

The movie was hilarious, exciting, and unpredictable. The audience burst into laughter at times, and it was not only the movie that was funny, it was their reactions too! At times I gasped and said stuff like "Ouch..."
The part I got most excited about was when Thor came into all of it. I was flapping my arms around like the way I do and squealing. I like Thor.


I've had a boring week. I drew a lot though. Maybe more than I should? But I did get all my homework done, so it's okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment