Pages

Sunday, May 20, 2012

"Speak hands, for me!"

-- Casca.

Hello! I'm typing from my iPod because my computer is getting old and hissing at me.

On Friday I went to Eda's house to do a biology project. We walked to Panora to buy supplies, and on the way back we quoted 'Julius Caesar'.
As we walked into the apartment building, Eda's dad was walking out, (I don't remember this part clearly but,) Eda quoted something to him, and he laughed and walked away. Then upstairs, Eda said "Oh pardon me thou bleeding piece of earth, that I am meek and gentle with these butchers! Thou are the ruins of the noblest man that has lived in the tide of times. " to her mother, and I continued "Woe to the hand that shed this costly blood!"
As Eda's mother served us dinner, Eda told her to beware the Ides of March. When she brought us ayran, Eda said "The Ides of March have come."
And I said "Ay, but not gone!"
Her mother ignored us. It was funny.

Anyway, I've been doing homework the entire weekend. So much homework!

I was developing more characters for my book and I decided to get into detail with the royal family. They have two princes. The older is named Allard Leon, an the younger is named Hart (which is somewhat a pun, because his animal is a stag). When school is finished I'm going to try and finish my book and make bios of all the characters.

1 comment:

  1. Are yet two students living such as these?
    Is it possible that ever BLIS should breed thy fellow?
    The best of Anatolia, I wish ye well!

    ReplyDelete