Pages

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Coolness

I have a quote that doesn't relate to anything I will talk about this entry:
Obi-Wan: But Master Yoda says I should be mindful of the future.
Qui-Gon Jinn: But not at the expense of the moment.

From The Phantom Menace. I think it's true.

Anyway, English class time!
Like, 3 weeks earlier, we had made lists of books we would like to keep if all the books in the world were going to be burnt.
That one was a personal list. We got in pairs and put together another list. Afterwards, we mailed all those lists to our friend Ezgi, who created a class list.
A link to it is here.

I'm very happy about this list. I think we have a nice variety of books (maybe too many British authors and fiction books...).

Now, everybody in the class picks one of these books. We memorize a part of the book, and we read it to an audience made up of our friends, teachers, and parents, on a certain night.

I want to read either the Odyssey or the Alchemist. The Odyssey because I'm a Greek myth freak, and the Alchemist because the first 7 pages of the book have been interesting so far.

Oh well, we'll see what happens on Tuesday. Right?

The weekend passed so quickly! I want to watch a nice movie.

IMMORTALS! THEY'RE SHOWING IT IN BILKENT! ASSSSSASAFHJGHDSDFSJHK!!
But I want to watch that movie with certain friends :( And I can't arrange that now! I can't contact one of them, and the other will probably not be able to come (totodilekid97, READ THIS) because he'll make up a reason.

I...I want to watch that movie...

I know that throughout the entire movie, I'll be complaining about how they messed up a certain myth or character.

No comments:

Post a Comment