Pages

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Travel Blog 3

Firstly, some info about the place I visited.

I didn't have my computer with me (and writing long paragraphs on an iPod is just painful) so I wrote everything down in my notebook, and here are the pages:







OH and I forgot to write about this in the notes, but while we were driving we passed this forest. The trees...the trees were all orange and yellow, and it looked like the hill was on fire! It was amazing.
Flames are beautiful, really.

Question for totodilekid97 (who probably won't read this): In Pokemon Diamond, I'm trying to catch Azelf. I got it's HP down to...I don't know...2? 1? Something extremely low like that. It was night, and I was in a cave, but the dusk balls had almost NO effect. Help?

Meh meh meh. Too much stuff to do!

2 comments:

  1. Just constantly use a ultra balls and any type of balls and it'll work at some point statistically :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really? D: So instead of throwing 20 balls at it, I have to throw like...60? jhgfdsdakhlkjgfdfas stupid Azelf
    Anyway, thanks.

    ReplyDelete