Pages

Friday, November 18, 2011

Zzzzzz

Yesterday, before I slept, I grabbed my iPod and started ranting on Blogger mobile. Sadly my iPod decided to shut down. And I lost all of my wonderful tirade.
Anyways, I'm not going to type all of that up.
But that tirade was not just "Oh I'm so tired and I hate life these things are so baddddddddddd!". It was actually meaningful, and if CERTAIN PEOPLE read it they might have learnt something.
I'm rather tired right now. I've been running around shouting and pretending I was Roy Mustang and Jean Havoc from the Fullmetal Alchemist manga (of course I was doing this with other friends, I don't do this kind of stuff when I'm home alone, that would just be awkward).
On Thursday, I dropped my bag at homeroom and walked to my locker to put away my coat. When I came back, a huge green book was sitting next to my bright blue bag. I stopped talking to my friends, and ran to the book screaming "INHERITANNNNNNNNNNCEEEEEEEEEEE!"
I got some awkward glances from people, but I didn't really care. Thank you very much to my wonderful fluffy haired friend for letting me borrow his book and being there for me when I need to talk to him. :)
Yes, so, I have Inheritance. Unfortunately I haven't had time to read the book yet! I'm only on the second chapter! And this guy called Yunus tries to spoil the book for me every time I see him in math class! It's annoying!!

I really wonder what the 3 mistakes (hohoho!) on my math test are about.

I have too much homework.

In two weeks or something, I'll have braces. I'm kind of worried, because everybody tells me it's like torture and you can't eat or drink anything except soup for the first month. I don't like soup!

Ah, just remembered I had to draw Samwise from LOTR for my friend Eda. Because I drew Frodo and he's alone without Sam. :(

On Sunday or Monday I'll post my personal essay here. I think I like it so far.

By the way, Mr. Dale; you know you said to write a dialogue for the beginning and end? Would it be okay to use original characters from my book/story? I can't write much about them (no time!!)...

Heh, if anybody reads my blog entries I'm sorry for writing so many random things that don't relate to English class in almost any way.

I'm sorry if I have spelling mistakes here. I was going to proofread it but decided it was too long.
Now I'll go and sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment