Pages

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Arggh

Hi.
Friday, after school, Ezgi, Müfit, and I stayed to watch the Turkish movie "Kosmos". It was weird and confusing, but also original. I mean, it didn't seem like a Turkish movie. It was long too, too long. When my mom asked me what it was about, I realized I couldn't explain it at all. She said "Well what was its theme?" I replied "I don't know!"
But I liked the movie anyway. And being 5 people in the performance wing is cool!

In class we were talking about conditioning and habits. I think habits are a result of repetition (and conditioning is repetition too). I thought about some of my habits. I bite my lips, play with pen caps, doodle. I wake up at 7:00 on week days, no matter when I went to bed the previous night. For example I slept at 1:00 am last night, but woke up around 9:00. If it was a week day I would get up at 7:00. Nebila (I think it was her anyway) mentioned parents coming in our room to wake us up. That's their habit too, after so many years they do it unconsciously.
Then we were asked to write a cinquain about habits. While looking for inspiration, I realized almost everything I did daily was a part of a routine, a habit. I don't think about going to school, I don't think about going to my locker before homeroom, it just happens. I was rather upset, too. So here's my cinquain:

It seems
my whole life is
a simple routine that
just keeps being repeated.
Oh my.

Blogging is my habit too.
I decided to stop sketching in class. I'm going to write instead. "Bir taşla iki kuş." Two birds with one stone. I'll actually get something done, and it will be harder for teachers to notice, because they might think I'm taking notes. Hm hmm hmm.

Stupid homework. I don't understand an important part of it and there's no one to ask. And some of my friends said "You can ask me if you don't get it!" Where are you now?

My character Oran said “I cannot comprehend your sleep habits! Eighteen years, and I still do not understand you!” to Kael, because Kael has sleeping problems. Suddenly, habits are everywhere. Habits habits habits.
I'm not in a good mood. My pepper dragon looks like a stupid SNAKE and I don't understand the chemistry calculations. And no one is helping me. This situation creates a vacuum.

No comments:

Post a Comment