Pages

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Effect of Light Intensity on Photosynthesis

Because I just finished my biology lab report.
Hello!
Wow it's getting late...and I'm sleepy!
Um, I'm here to post some poetry and talk about my horrible day.
I wrote a little V-Day story on the 14th...but I won't put it here because it's MINE MINE MINE.

We wrote a pantoum. I would try to explain but I'm kind of brain dead...
Well the first line had to be 'snowflakes'.
Here's mine:

Snowflakes
danced to and fro
and slowly, down,
with the wind.

Danced to and fro
the flames
with the wind
and battled the cool air.

The flames
slithered like a snake
and battled the cool air
like a dragon.

Slithered like a snake
the snowflakes
and like a dragon,
slowly, down.

***
I changed it slightly so it made...more sense...
I'm sure you can see how some lines are repeated.

Then today we had to write another kind of repeated poetry...
All lines had to be 10 syllables and the last line had to be the first.

Um, this is mine:

Some people are hypocrites, don't listen,
and keep blabbering random trivial
STUFF. They are pushing my limits. Go die.
It feels like you prayed I would have a bad
day. Don't insult others if you're not perfect.
Some people are hypocrites, don't listen.

***

I wanted to say more, but that's why I have this blog entry.

So, my horrible day. It started off well, nice breakfast, awesome art class (I got to paint a Pikachu with a mustache which I gave to an amazing person later on in the day...). Then we went to PE. We're doing archery and it's my favorite unit. But I was in the same team as the person who bothered me the entire day. This person was talking nonstop. I don't even know what he was saying. Then he was acting like he was the best archer in the world and just awesome at everything (EGOBIGGERTHANMYAPARTMENT) and ended up shooting the arrow to the edge of the target. When I told him to keep quiet because he was distracting us, he just insulted me and told me to shut my mouth. WHAT.
Then literature class. I was very worried about it because I couldn't finish a story (and it was getting graded). Ms. Rukiye was nice and let me finish it for later—sigh of relief. But this person frustrated me again. He just insulted me again and told me to shut up (HYPOCRITE, WHY BLAME ME FOR THINGS YOU DO?). Um, after eating lunch we 'studied' for math. Then I was physically hurt which was like pulling my trigger. The exam was horrible.
Thank you to all the people who tried to cheer me up, it means so much. And thanks especially to YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.
Uh, hahahahaha.

I'd like to think that people insult others because they're trying to hide their flaws. Since they have so many.

No comments:

Post a Comment