Pages

Sunday, February 12, 2012

"Didn't they knock down the Berlin Wall?" "We're in China, you nitwit!"

--A conversation between Impulse and Robin as they fly over the Great Wall of China. (Young Justice #2, Peter David, Todd Nauck, Lary Stucker)

For some reason I didn't procrastinate yesterday and I finished all my homework. Today I've been studying physics.
I realized I forgot to post something on my blog, so that's why I'm here now.
In class, we were shown a photo. It looked like everybody thought of something different, but in the photo I saw an ignorant polar bear and a barking dog/wolf. Then we were asked to write something about this. I wrote this:

Thump!
The polar bear had just sat down on the snow. He blinked once and watched the view. Snow, snow, snow. There was nothing else here! White snow, melting snow. It was boring.
What was that in the horizon? Something was coming this way! He stared, narrowed his eyes, and stared. Was it a sleigh? Yes, it was! A few dogs were pulling it towards him.
The dogs ran, tongues out, breaths quick. It took so long for them to reach him, but the bear waited patiently. The sleigh stopped, sending snow flying everywhere. Two men stood in it, shaking. Was it the cold? Or were they afraid of the bear?
The dogs were glaring, growling. But one of them wagged its tail and barked cheerfully.
"Wow! You're big! Lets play!"

* * *

It's short...and simple? A lonely polar bear looking for a friend. Aw.

Back to study...

No comments:

Post a Comment