Pages

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Blogger, why?

Why did you change?
Do my paragraphs work now? I hope they do.

Anyway, my friend Levent went through the entire first chapter and edited and changed it, and I changed my version slightly by looking at his. Now I think it's much better. Thank you so much, for going through all that for me.
At some parts, I was looking for a certain word and couldn't find it, but Levent just replaced my simple words with the exact word I was looking for.
Now I wonder how I can share it with people. If anybody wants to read it, I can mail it to them. Maybe I could have a blog just for the story? Now that I've written this much, I want to continue it. And I did end the chapter in a cliffhanger, so I want to continue even more. But not today, tomorrow?

I also need a name for their planet. That's a very hard choice.

Since most planets are named after gods and goddesses, I could name my after their goddess too, but that sounds weird in my ears. Hmm...
I also want to make a big family tree for the main-er characters. It will be huge, since it's a planet I'm writing about.
Ahh, currently this is all I care about. That's not a good thing. Well actually I have nothing else to do...

------

I'm rather upset Emre memorized Antony's speech before I did. I was reciting the lines to my mom and she was staring at me like I was an alien. Then I explained what the lines meant, and she acted like she cared, but she really didn't. Oh well, I guess.
I'm very excited about next week!
My Monday will be fun, my Tuesday will be hard, and then we're going off on the 9th grade trip. I'm staying with Eda and Irmak, so it'll be quiet and peaceful.
I'm also looking forward to reading Julius Caesar. It's very fun in class, and I understand more than I would on my own. I'm just really bothered by how some people always have their digital devices in front of them and appear to not care.
Last year when we were learning mythology, my hand was constantly raised and I was always interested in class while some others hated mythology.
People have different interests, but why bash something you don't like when other people like it? If we were all understanding, maybe the world wouldn't be so horrible.
What am I saying?

I want to ink something with the pen Ekin got me, and I think I want to do it in comic book style, so is there any superhero anyone wants me to draw?

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I want to see your rendition of Norrin Radd surfing through cosmic seas.

    ReplyDelete