Pages

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Dali

Hi!
As most people know we went to Cermodern today as the 9th grade.
I don't have time to say much, but the trip was very fun and exciting. I'm a fan of Salvador Dali.
When we came back we wrote a poem inspired by our trip and Dante's Inferno.
Here's mine: (I didn't read it in class because I'm rather shy when it comes to sharing my work in front of the whole class)

Midway in our school's journey, I went astray
from the school schedule and woke to find myself
in Cermodern, oh yay! How shall I say

What Cermodern that was! How excited
I was! I expected to see Dali's flies,
soon and I realized and was enlightened

that we were in the depths of hell instead.
No flies flew as we journeyed up the pit
through purgatory to heaven's cloudy bed.

----

I like rhyming poetry.

No comments:

Post a Comment