Pages

Monday, April 2, 2012

Yayeeeayeeyay

Ezgi D. let me borrow her Julius Caesar. Thank you!
In art class we designed an adventure with her, which I might draw on my way to Istanbul tomorrow.

I have to finish my resolution. But I'm still distracted. Thanks to a 'friend' who apparently enjoys being away from me for 3 weeks. Haha, funny, dude. Is this a late April Fools joke?

Anyway, for the bus trip tomorrow, I'm planning to read, draw, write (my book!), play on my Nintendo DS, and study for RCIMUN.
I think I'm going to get to see my childhood friend in Istanbul, so that's another reason to be excited!

By the way, Hesiod Hesiod Hesiod Hesiod Hesiod Hesiod Hesiod Hesiod Hesiod Hesiod Hesiod Hesiod Hesiod Hesiod Hesiod Hesiod Hesiod Hesiod Hesiod Hesiod Hesiod Hesiod Hesiod Hesiod Hesiod Hesiod Hesiod Hesiod Hesiod Hesiod Hesiod Hesiod Hesiod Hesiod Hesiod Hesiod Hesiod Hesiod Hesiod Hesiod Hesiod Hesiod Hesiod Hesiod Hesiod Hesiod Hesiod Hesiod Hesiod Hesiod Hesiod Hesiod Hesiod Hesiod Hesiod Hesiod Hesiod Hesiod Hesiod Hesiod Hesiod Hesiod Hesiod Hesiod Hesiod Hesiod :)

No comments:

Post a Comment