Pages

Friday, June 22, 2012

Birthday Post

aaethdgssrewaaarew

Today (actually, yesterday since it's past twelve) was my birthday!
I turned 15 (finally) and I'll be the same age as Ezgi for one day...and then she turns 16! :D

I had such an awesome day, I thought I had to talk about it.
I woke up at 6 with this horrible feeling in my guts which I later on realized was excitement.
I decided to open Ezgi D's gift around 7. And my Gettheva, (Gettheva is the goddess in my story so lately I've been using her name a lot) it was... it was so very special. It made me smile wide even with my gut pain and tiredness. To someone who doesn't know us and our friendship, this gift is simply a hat. But I teared up even at the sight of it. It's black cloth was familiar, I remembered every detail about it. There still was that huge rip I'd made on it, so I grabbed a needle and string and sewed it up. Then I wore it for the rest of the day. I'd say more about it, but I'll say all that to Ezgi, plus I have other things to talk about.
Just...  I can't believe she would give that to me. Thank you so very much. It's such a special gift.

Well I spent the rest of the day until 12:00 walking around the house, trying to find something to do.

Anyway after noon we went to some place with some friends, and although I thought I had planned this, they gave me a surprise party! And I was totally clueless about it! I got so happy too! I was just really shocked.

Well then we hung out there for a long time and I thought it was so awesome and possibly the best birthday party I've had in a while!  Thank you, to everyone!

I got such awesome gifts... from books, CDs, comics, to handmade lightning bolt ear rings, a holy statue of Jeffy the snail, to the One Ring. Now I consider myself Frodoette.

Ezgi made Jeffy the snail out of play dough for me... and all you need to know about Jeffy is that he is an awesome invisible snail and he is the reason to everything in this world!
And then she emailed me a short story (not so short :D) about some of my characters! I knew about the general plot of it, since we had talked about it for an art trade before. But everything else was a surprise to me. It was so well written with vivid descriptions, and it gave me so many emotions! I felt what he was feeling, I felt his anger, his despair, his envy, it was just so beautiful! You made me hate one of my characters! But that's a good thing too, he's a bad guy. I think I already showed to you how I felt about it, but I'll say it again: It was just so amazing and I love you!

Ahhhhh so much more to say but I'm so tired!
Basically, it was so much fun and everything was awesome, thanks everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment