Pages

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Finals Week So Far

Hello!
We're having our final exams here.
I think this week is very fun. You get to challenge yourself and do whatever you want for the rest of the time.
We have long lunches and we're allowed to go out of school.
Today for lunch, we went to Mehmet's büfe and stayed there for 2 hours. We played at the park and had a 'bending fight' with my friends. So basically we acted like children, and it was really fun. But while we were fighting I fell and kind of injured my palm, so now there's something stuck in there and it aches. Oh well, we had fun.
There's not much to say, exams are going fine, so I decided to upload drawings.
Oh by the way Mr. Dale, I wrote my Hatay trip writing but Ms. Ayça took it from me so I couldn't post it here! It was a wonderful poem about Künefe :( And a weird story too!

Anyway, the drawings.


This is Onime. I was talking to Ezgi about the colours of his hands, and we decided his right hand should be blue to fit the paw of his animal, and I suddenly had this desire to draw his hands. And the result of this desire is below! Onime is an albino, by the way.



This is a digital drawing of Isadora. It was very fun to do. Isadora is one of the main characters of my 'book', she's the fourth one introduced in the first chapter.


I quite like this sketch. Last year we had plans of making our own graphic novel with my friend, and after we told Müfit about the idea he got very excited (but then he quit on us, like he always does. Never make Müfit a part of a big idea, he just leaves you in the middle of it. Doesn't matter if this is a novel idea, or something more serious. )
Anyway the characters were based on us and our school friends. The main characters were Elain and Amber who were sister, and Bronte and Mark were brother and sister. Bronte used a bow and arrows and Mark a trident as weapons. Bronte could 'bend' air and fire, and Mark could bend water and earth. Here they're having a little fight. I really really liked this sketch but never got enough appreciation for it. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment