Pages

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

HOLY AWESOME GLASS FACTORY, BATMAN!

We went to Eskişehir as a class today. It was a long and hot trip, and outside was cooler than inside the bus. We were dying in there. We were melting to death. Anyway, we visited a glass factory.

I knew about the general process and what the machines looked like, but I was still so amazed. It was awesome. So very awesome, especially for a pyromaniac like myself! The huge room was a mixture of gray and black metal, orange fire, and the first orange then clear glass.
It's very hard to describe. It was nothing like the factory I had imagined. The order of the machines and the mechanisms was absolutely impressive, and everything was so exciting. I wish I stayed there for longer.
I also with we could take pictures, or that we stayed there long enough under an air conditioner and the factory was not impossible to draw so I could keep something more concrete for memory, and not only the images in my mind.

My friend Levent suggested I write a battle scene in this setting, and that got me even more excited.

I'll probably do that, and I'll describe it (or try to) in that story.

Anyway, also if there's any writing on my blog that you like, please tell me!

No comments:

Post a Comment