Pages

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Some Nights

I really like this song!

Today is the 23rd of June! That means it's...Ezgi's birthday!
Happy birthday! You're such an amazing person! I keep saying happy birthday, and I hope my gifts were enough to flood you! I refused to celebrate your birthday or give you gifts on your party because it wasn't your actual birthday, but now it is! So I must overdo everything!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!


Today I went horse riding. I expected to do the usual stuff, but my teacher said "Atla Begüm, araziye gidiyoruz."
I looked at her like, wait, what? Arazi means land or terrain. In this case it meant 'area with paths and untamed weeds'. I did as she told me though. I got on Feliste, and together we went through the back sides of Atlıspor and into the road. I car passed by. I thought it was very amusing.
We went down a path into the 'wilderness'. Nature around me, Feliste below me, it was an amazing experience and it was definitely one of the most fun things I have done in horse riding.
Then Irmak arrived and I had to lead her and Feliste through the grass, and it was hot and I was in leather boots and extremely tired. But oh well, it was fun.

Now I'm going to add finishing touches to my 2nd chapter and mail it to me editor.
Hee hee.


No comments:

Post a Comment