Pages

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Madrid

Hello!
I'm in Spain! Today was my only free day so I spent it walking around with my dad. We bought the first Harry potter book in Spanish.
It's weird how similar Madrid is to Barcelona or NY and maybe even London... Oh well it's a nice city with wild architecture.
Ive been up since 2 am and I'm really tired now. But at the airport I saw Ezgi returning from China!! It was cool.
Last time I went to spain (2 years ago, Barcelona) I tried to ask for ice cream but the women started talking to me in Spanish and I just awkwardly stared at her. Today we got ice cream, and I said everything correctly and understood everything the woman said to me, so I was proud. Also I got to ask where the books were. So much improvement! This might be sarcasm.
Anyway off to summer camp tomorrow,

FRIENDS mail me because I feel lonely and awkward and sad because no one mailed me.

No comments:

Post a Comment