Pages

Monday, June 18, 2012

SUMMER

Hello!
Our school year finished! We have a long summer holiday now! :)
I can't explain how much I had begun to dislike school. I hated it, I was done with it a month before it ended. Maybe this is because I had a bad second semester, or just because they pushed us too much.
But I really had a bad semester. Not just academically, I had friendship issues, and I turned from this emotional girl to this seriously angry person who had to hold herself back so she didn't kill anyone. Seriously. I've become so angry. Instead of being upset, I get outraged. It's very hard to explain this anger too.
I've been suffering because of this one 'friend' for years now, and this year I had enough with it. So I won't deal with him anymore. And this person lit the fire inside of me, so thank you very much (!)

Anyway, no more ranting! It's time to be happy and run outside under rainbows with unicorns and dragons!
I'm going to be very productive this summer, and in two days I already have been! I drew 11 main characters of my story, I'm writing the second chapter (it's going slowly...but going!) and approaching the end of the game I got a week ago. Also, lots of music!

I'm going to learn to play the bass guitar from my dad, and I think I'll take lessons on the drums too. Ezgi and I are planning to make our own awesome band.
For some reason I think bass is much cooler than normal guitar.

In these last two weeks I got to spend a lot of time with Ezgi D. She's such an awesome person and such a special friend! I remembered how much fun we had in 7th grade and all that we've been through with her. A shout out to you, have fun in China! I'm missing you already, pork! Don't forget to send me a postcard, and I didn't open your gift yet! The temptation...

Oh yes! My birthday is this Thursday. I'm pretty excited, I don't know what for, but mostly because I think Ezgi T is going to make a gift for me (and my gods, the things she makes are awesome!)  and I'll get to open Ezgi D's present too!

I'll continue writing on this blog. I really enjoy doing this, and if you're not our teacher next year, Mr. Dale (I'll be very sad :( ) I can still talk to you through this blog, if you read it.

Yes, finally, thank you very much for this awesome year Mr. Dale! I always looked forward to English class, and I enjoyed it! It was like a fun cool-down time where we could relieve the stress of the day and yet learn so much! I wish to meet you at Starbucks again one day, and talk not about time management, but what we have done with the time we have managed with Ezgi. Thank you for all that you have taught us and being so awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment