Pages

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Rooooaaaaaarr!

Hmph. I've had a bad week. And I'm going to have a worse one next week.
I need to talk to a friend about something.
And do homework. And study.
I was not writing this blog entry to complain, but in the end that's all it's going to be.
I forgot my biology books at school. CLEVER. I have an exam tomorrow. I need to study with someone.
I woke up today, no problems, but then I stood, and my foot began aching. But not a little bit of aching, like "HEY BEGUM I'M HERE TO TORTURE YOU HEH HEH HEH!" kind of unbearable aching. As some peeps might know I have a problem with my right leg, and to treat it I have bandages on it sometimes. I had that on today. I took it off and I have this red spot on my foot which hurts a lot. The positive side of that is I get to lie in bed and not move and order people around. Yup. Now it hurts less, and I don't have to skip on one leg, I can actually limp.

Little bad things keep happening but for some reason I don't mind them.

I want to send something to the Lit Mag.
But I don't know what! I have a couple short stories. I liked that one I wrote about the archer. It was rather long... Oh well, I'll look through my writings and perhaps write something special.

I want a new Pokemon game to play at the Spring Break. If I get good grades on the exams I'll have the game in a week or two. Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment