Pages

Monday, March 5, 2012

Ugh...
I'm feeling rather worried and tired.
I was writing my thoughts on a statement on the Google doc., but I realized the topic was too religious for me to talk about it and if I say anything wrong it would be bad.
So I'm trying to find something else to write about, but I have no idea which one to pick. I can't think, I'm brain-dead and sad and tired and I want to break my computer in half violently and then sleep.
I couldn't do any MUN research either.
I just want to get ill so I can't come to school tomorrow.

I want to be optimistic and think 'Every obstacle is there for you to improve yourself!' and 'This is no problem, at least you're homeless!' but I just can't.

And there's no one on chat. No one I can talk to to calm myself. Except imaginary friends and plushies. Yes, I haven't talked to my imaginary friends in a long time.

Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment