Pages

Friday, March 2, 2012

Thoughts

Good evening.

Uhhh, I've been awfully lazy this week...
Wednesday and Thursday were snow holidays. I wish Friday was too...
Anyway, I was looking at the Google Doc we edited in class today, and I've had a hard time writing a theme statement for my quote.
So here's a thought list to help me:
There are prices to pay for freedom. *
When everything around you is the same, your uniqueness will be like the moonlight in the night. Bright, enlightening, and standing out.
When everyone around you is unconsciously imprisoned, and you search for freedom, they will all oppose you.
The battle for freedom is a hard one.
You have to fight for freedom.
When a significant event occurs in your life, you realize many things.

*I have this emotional connection with this one. Why? Because I've been drawing a comic about the past of a minor character I created (and I love him) and I made a cover for it. The title is "Flight", and below it I wrote "There are prices to pay for freedom."
He has a pretty sad story, I think. And I'm only at the beginning too... It's going to get worse. I should go and draw more for the comic.

Yup, I'm going with the first one. Lets go edit the doc then...Hah ha, I have no idea how to save this...Oh okay, apparently it saves automatically.

Yaaaaayyyy!

I watched Hugo! I think it was amazing! And very emotional too...I almost cried at least twice. The actors were amazing, jokes were hilarious, and I couldn't guess anything that was going to happen! Effects were just...wow... I now understand why they won an Oscar.

I don't know what else to say. I want to skip school next week because I have to finish a project and it's going to be very hard.

Well, I'll go draw a bit more. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment