Pages

Friday, January 13, 2012

50

Hi! This is apparently my 50th post! I don't know if it's counting my drafts though.
Our finals are finished, and I'm very tired, but oh well.

I want to talk about study hall.
When our afternoon exams finished early, we could go home, but I decided to stay at school. Usually when we have study times, it's more like free time, and we do whatever we want. Apparently that's not the case with high school. We went to the room with a couple friends, and sat next to each other. We were just having fun when our physics teacher said "I have to go somewhere guys."
So he left, and the high school principle came instead. He told us to sit apart, stop eating, and study. He was sitting a meter away from me and it wasn't very nice. I mean, he's cool and all, but those 2 hours were boringgggggggg...
The next day, I stayed for study hall again. This time we sat at the back of the room, and since nobody told us anything, we played video games and chatted. When the principle came again, he said "Wow, I can see you guys are studying very hard!!"
We just nodded and chimed "Yup! Definitely!" and he left. He came once again, said the same thing, and got the same reply.
The next day he did the same thing, and so did we. And whenever we saw him, he said "You guys are studying hard, huh?" and he told us to go somewhere else.

While having our Spanish exam, I realized 'mundo' meant world, like 'el mundo del cine' is the world of cinema. And the 'mund' in EdMUND also meant world. Ah, Latin roots.

My dad got me a keychain with a dragon attached to it. How awesome is that? I'm going to clip it to Charlie (my pencil case).

I don't want to do anything for a week. Why was the holiday before the finals?

The art final was so bad. We had to draw the elements and principles of art, so in the end that was like 15 drawing/paintings. And I drew horribly. So horribly. Ew.
It was 3 hours too! I was in a bad mood for a long time afterward and I think one of my friends thought I was mad at him, but I really wasn't.

There's more I could say, but not enough time. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment