Pages

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Blob

Blip blop blöp.

I'm in a very mixed mood. I'm tired, sad, and excited because I don't have homework.

So I'm going to blog a little bit and then start writing my book/story. I just cant start from the beginning, though. I've started almost 5 times, and it's so hard and I get distracted very easily. It's hard because the setting is a different planet and the inhabitants are aliens and everything is so hard to describe and explain without jumping from the point of view of a character to no point of view.

Gahhhhhhhh...

I might need some help with the beginning. Meanwhile I'll just start from one of my favorite parts, or I'll just write little parts and pieces and put them together later.

Today in class when we talked about utopias, I though 'What is my utopia like?'
Honestly I have no problem with Earth, except the stupid wars and terrorists and disasters. I really like living here.
But I think my imaginary utopia would be the world I created last summer. The planet doesn't have a name yet, but it's aliens are cool and I like the concept. If I lived there, I would be this blue person with like, lilac eyes, and I'd be a pilot who's friends with Adrian and because of that meets Oran. Of course only SOME people will understand what I'm talking about, because they know the characters.

Hm, I'm too lazy to explain the planet, but I can talk about the characters.

The main character is named Kael.
His pessimistic best friend is Oran.
Oran's crush and the ninja is Claudia.
The socially awkward girl is Isadora.
The super powerful soldier is Axel.
Oran's brother and a high ranked pilot is Adrian.
The deceitful pretty girl who betrayed Kael is Extricata.
The maniac evil girl is Ria.
Adrian's friends/fellow pilots are Jay, Rorie, Ruph, and Atarit.
The annoying guy at the Tower is Onime. (he's a very minor character but I love him)
Adrian's good friend is Delmar.

And I haven't named most of the other characters, but it's hard to find names for them (and I use some Roman names or make up random names).

I draw them all the time, but I don't write enough about them.
Uh, I really can't write. It's not writer's block, no. I just don't have the motivation to do it right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment