Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Tirade 2

I just got from school, and I am almost as angry as I can get.
Why? Because I can't state my opinion. Because I had things to say that I thought were significant.
Even before you told us to put this on our blogs, Mr. Dale, I was thinking about what I would write, and here it is.

First of all the egg and the sperm are ALIVE even before the fertilization. Bacteria are alive, fungi are alive, plants are alive, but they don't eat or breathe. They do NUTRITION and RESPIRATION in their own ways, just because they're not an animal or human doesn't mean they aren't alive. Unless the world of science is fooling us all, your point is invalid.
Second of all, if a couple wants to have a baby, they keep it. But if a woman gets raped and gets pregnant and does NOT want the baby, none of this was her choice and it was done against her will. Rape is illegal, desired intercourse is not. Do you really think they should get treated the same way?
Thirdly, if you want to give a 7 minute speech PLEASE try to stay on topic and think about what you're saying. I wanted to talk, but had no time left.
The topic was not abortion, it was about if not-yet-born embryos should be classified as people. If you go off topic you leave people as frustrated as I am right now.

If the class went on for another 10 minutes I'd probably be screaming at everybody.

When I was done writing I read what I had written and decided it was too offensive, and changed it as best as I could. I actually had more to say, but whatever.
I'm never going first in a discussion again. Never.

No comments:

Post a Comment