Pages

Friday, January 27, 2012

Birthday Muffins

Well, good evening.
This morning I was sleepier than usual, and was mentally complaining about how it wasn't a snow day. In biology class, as we did tests for proteins, sugar, fats, etc. in the lab, we all watched it snow, wishing to be home that moment. To our luck, we discovered that the busses were going to take us home at 11:00.
We had to sit through 50 minutes of Physics, and it passed rather quickly.
So we went home, and my plan was to write for hours, but I got distracted.

Anyway, today is the birthday of one of the characters in our Percy Jackson inspired story. His name was Maxwell Goodwin, and he was a demigod son of Hephaestus. His genetics gave him powers like control over fire and a natural talent for building things like gadgets, machines, and similar tech. He never did anything in the forges though. I realized I've never drawn him properly, so I'm doing that now. A happy birthday to him.

Before I began this post, I opened the file for that story and skimmed through it. Sometimes I feel like I wrote better then than I do now. Perhaps it's because I wrote more, I had more time to write. Now, to be honest, I don't like my writing. I don't feel satisfied.
Maybe I'm just thinking like this right now because I'm gloomy.

Hmph. I have a head ache.

Now, back to writing. Or drawing. Or reading BNW. Depends on my mood.

1 comment:

  1. Do you remember what happened when Zeus once had a headache?
    Let yours give birth to something as wise, as powerful, as inspiring.

    ReplyDelete