Pages

Thursday, January 26, 2012

I'm Writing...

It's amazing how a piece of paper can get you as excited as it got me.
Before going home I went to Starbucks with Ezgi again, and we talked about what we would do about this certain piece of paper (and other gossip too). While in line, we saw a cupcake with pink frosting, and it was new. I believe Ezgi will talk about this later so I won't say much.

I was writing my novel/novella/we'll-see-how-long-it-will-be book, and I decided to come here and blog about the characters.

I had written a lot, but decided they should be revealed within the context, and deleted it.
Only thing I'll say is:
Kael is a curious teen without limits.
Oran is a know-it-all.
Adrian is awesome.
Most of the main characters haven't been introduced yet.

I wrote more, but I'll post it when the first chapter is done. And that might take a while.

Yesterday I bought the new Coldplay album, and uploaded it onto my computer and my iPod, so if you see me walking around humming with my earphones on, that's because I'll be listening to it.

Hmm hmm hmm... I don't know what else to say. It's my friends birthday next Tuesday, and I knew what I was going to give to him, but I'm not so sure now...

Now back to writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment