Pages

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Thingamabobs

Good evening!
Today in English class we made a list of factors that made up/influenced our identity. The list contained items like environment, society, fears, heredity, emotions...and food. It was fun.
And then every person had to say the name of a geometric shape. I said dodecahedron, which is awesome.
A dodecahedron:


And its net:


Anyway, then we had to think of which shape was most similar to us, and I picked the dodecahedron again. Because it has many sides, representing my personality (I'm not two faced, I have many features, that's what I mean), it's hard to make/draw representing my...I don't know, complexity? Because every person is complicated in their own way.

On Tuesday I think, I had 8 minutes of writing time, right? Well I began my 'book' then. I had written the beginning at least 10 times before, and I didn't like any.
Today I went to Starbucks with Ezgi after school, and she gave me an idea about the beginning. I got home and started writing. Now I feel like my block is lifted, and I want to keep writing but I have homework. I was going to post what I had written here, but I decided I should get opinions first and edit it.
Also Mr. Dale, this is not an accusation, but since you let us out late, I was in a rush and forgot to take my science books. So I couldn't do any of my homework. I guess I should thank you for making me realize I should have taken them home yesterday.

Chubby Pigeon Out.
I think I'll sign all my posts like that from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment