Pages

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Busy

Guess why I'm here? :)

My mom walked through the door 10 minutes ago with a brown Amazon package! MY BOOKS!!!

YAAAAAAY YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW I CAN READ THEM AND I'LL BE DONE WITH ALL THREE BY NEXT WEEKEND!

My only problem is how busy I am! I don't really have time to read!!

*sighs*

I'll stay up late and read every single moment I am free. I'll read in breaks, before classes, during classes, at midnight, at 2:00 am, on UN day, in the car, in the bus; I'll read until I can't read anymore.

Of course this creates a big problem and takes away all my free time and I won't be able to draw and UGH!

I'll finish Son of Neptune in 2-3 days. The two HTTYD books will take shorter, probably. lkjhgfdsfdgfhjkljghfdfsd

ABOUT ENGLISH CLASS!:
Yesterday we listed similes and metaphors from Fahrenheit 451 (pages 113-160, approximately). That was only our group though, the other group had to find allusions. Today? We looked at some details about blogs, and then we read passages from Fahrenheit 451 and had to comment on it. It was fun!
I decided my favorite character is Beatty. Here's a question: Why do most of my favorite characters die? It's really sad.

TO DO LIST!:
x commish, art trades, gifts, such drawing stuff
x a map of a planet I'm creating
x plot map for my story
x shower
x homework
x reading, reading, reading!
x ...I have no idea, I forgot! >.<

PICTURES!:


The cover for Son of Neptune by Rick Riordan!


A photo of Ryan Reynolds (unrelated to everything I've talked about this entry) because Mr. Dale asked me if I liked Ryan Reynolds. Or did he? I don't really remember, but somebody did. I'm always floating around in my thoughts, so...yeah...

No comments:

Post a Comment