Pages

Saturday, October 15, 2011

"One for all, all for one!"

Hehehe now you can guess another movie I saw :)

The Three Musketeers!

I remember reading a shortened Turkish version when I was small. I didn't completely understand what was going on, but I got the general idea.

The movie? It was cool. The beginning was just awesome. But I have no idea how to describe it. So I won't :P
I think the transitions were a little rushed. Like, they all fainted, and suddenly it wrote "1 Year Later" across the screen. The same thing happened twice or maybe more! There were lots of action scenes, and the creators really let their imaginations run loose. My dad said they really stuck to the story, though. That makes me happy!

I had two reasons to watch the movie:
1- I liked the plot.
2- Logan Lerman was acting it in.
Logan does not look good with long hair.

Bad things:
My books are still not here!

Good things:
I ate fish burgers!
I still get to be excited for my books!
I bought lots of nice pens and pencils :)
I also got a magazine about the history of dragons.
Apparently Ryan Reynolds is going to be a model for Marks and Spencer. This gives me a reason to squeal and get hyper every time we pass the shop.
I'm lost in my thoughts!
Which means I might just get started on writing my little novel.
I somehow am managing to be too busy to be bored. And I have no homework.




Athos has always been my favorite, but I always forget his name!

No comments:

Post a Comment