Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Done

Hello! I just finished the Son of Neptune, and I'm here at midnight, to talk about it!
Great book, amazing characters, action scenes and the others are well balanced, funny jokes, but one big problem.

The end.

Mr Riordan, I don't know why you do this to me. I don't know why you do this to all the other fans. Why, would you not include the scene we had all been waiting for? I just don't understand that. Of course, cliffhangers are nice, they make the reader want to continue reading, and you do a great job at that, BUT I HAVE TO WAIT A YEAR TO READ THAT PART. THE LOST HERO, I DIDN'T LIKE THE CHARACTERS. I don't want to read Piper's constant whining and Jason's clueless comments on everything. No, just no. And now, the Son of Neptune. Everything was great, I never got bored of the book, all the characters were awesome (maybe not Octavian, though. and I didn't like Reyna), but WHY, just WHY would you end a book like that? And if you're going to do that...SAMMY, LEO? WHAT? WHAT? YOU DON'T LEAVE PEOPLE THAT CURIOUS! Or at least DON'T TORTURE US! DON'T MAKE US WAIT SO LONG TO FIND OUT!!

Oh also, near the end a character named Frank (one of my faves) gets the book The Art of War by Sun Tzu. Didn't we talk about that in class?

No comments:

Post a Comment