Pages

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

"Get up, you somnolent fool!"

--Oran

Who's Oran? He's one of my favorite characters in a story I'm working on. He teaches better vocabulary than some teachers do. Seriously. Usually I never get to finish my stories, but this time I'm trying to find what I did wrong in the last stories and fixing my mistakes.
Note to totodilekid97: We really need to talk about when Axel comes in. You told me to go on skype, but you're not there. Also, ART TRADE.

TODAY in English class we looked at some other peoples blogs. Then we had to complete this sentence:

"The purpose of books is..."

Here's what I wrote:

"The purpose of books is making people know, think, feel and be creative. Books inspire people. They tell us what we don't know, they make us imagine."

Apparently we're going to write more.

I just remembered I had things to do. I'm also really sleepy. That kind of explains the title of this post: Oran is telling me to get up and move far away from the computer, and get to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment