Pages

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Doubly Yuk Yuk



I'm going to order Son of Neptune today, and I was checking if I could order other books too. Then I came across the latest book of the How to Train Your Dragon series. And then I had a flashback to fifth grade when I was obsessed with these books. They made me like fantasy books. They made me like dragons. THOSE BOOKS ARE THE REASON TO EVERYTHING I DO (not really).

I have a shelf of Dragon related things, which includes 10 books and a dragon statue/toy. 7 of these books are from the HTTYD series. The other 3 are Eragon, Eldest, and Brisingr.

I just
I mean
AAAaaAAAAA

Anyway the picture at the top is a mood dragon: dragons that change colour according to their moods. Those species of dragons were introduced later on in the series, and one of them was the dragon of a character named Camicazi. She was my favorite character after Hiccup.

I didn't watch the movie because after seeing the trailer, I was protesting. They had ruined everything in the book, 2 OF THE MAIN CHARACTERS WEREN'T EVEN IN THE MOVIE. Anyway, I hate it when they ruin books by making a movie of it.

More about English class, yesterday we looked at another blog and then...what did we do? Of yeah, we presented the drawings we had drawn. And I think that was it.

Bleh bleh bleh bleh.

2 comments:

  1. actually the movie is really good although it basically has nothing to do with the book it got 8.2 from IMBD which is a good sign and it also has an actor I like, Jay Bucharel, voicing Hiccup

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't care, IT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE BOOK! That's the problem. I mean, TOOTHLESS had TEETH.

    ReplyDelete