Pages

Monday, October 3, 2011

"Why so serious?"

--The Joker

Guess which movie I just watched?

I had no homework, and there was an "on sale" shelf at the book/DVD/CD store. I was going to buy Thor, but I'll wait a little while. Anyway, on the shelf, there was a Batman staring at me. And I really wanted to watch the Dark Knight, AND IT WAS ON SALE, sooooo I bought it. After celebrating "no homework" with my friend by going to Starbucks, I sat down and watched the movie.

What I thought about it?

It was so epic.

But unrealistic.

Batman took out at least 30 guys from SWAT in 5 minutes. And then at the end of the movie, he was still running around after getting bit by dogs, beaten up with a crowbar, being shot, and falling off a building.

I have no writing to post. That's sad. I'll take a look at my poetry journal again. OH WAIT I KNOW, HERE IT IS!

The Apple -- by S.C. Rigg





We read that poem out loud in our Poetry Night (also in 7th grade). I hope we have another poetry night. It was really fun!

And now have some spam of Batman related stuff (and expect some fan art!)







BTW: I'M SO EXCITED ABOUT DC'S NEW 52! But I have to wait like, a month, before I buy any more comics.
ALSO, TWO OF THE BOOKS I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR (Son of Neptune by Rick Riordan and Inheritance by Christopher Paolini) COME OUT THIS WEEK!

2 comments:

  1. YAYYY--I remember that poem :)
    apple apple crunch crunch worm ew worm :)

    PS. we need another one of those nights!

    ReplyDelete