Pages

Sunday, October 23, 2011

"House gods, like...smaller than real gods, but larger than apartment gods?”

--Percy Jackson

Um soooooo I'm still reading Son of Neptune.
I've had a very busy week and I haven't had time to do homework, so finishing the book might take longer than I expected. Ugh.

Usually I have nothing to do, so I just go and fill 7 pages of my sketch book or spend hours watching anime episodes, but then I get those weeks from time to time when I just have so much to do that I don't know how I can manage it.

Today we 'celebrated' UN day at school. It was, well, boring. Last year was so much better (and no, I'm not saying that because last year they had more food)! We couldn't even walk around so much; we had to sit in the science lab and watch people repeat information about mole day.

I hope we write something in English class soon.

I just can't start writing my story >.< I don't know why!

I don't get many comments on my posts, it makes me feel like I'm talking to myself.

A link to the similes we found in class.


Roy Mustang, the Flame Alchemist, performing some alchemy. Woot. Found on tumbr.


Sketches of Nico di Angelo and Percy Jackson.

No comments:

Post a Comment