Pages

Sunday, October 9, 2011

"Can we just call them storm spirits? Venti makes them sound like evil espresso drinks."

--Leo Valdez (The Lost Hero, Rick Riordan)

I just created this post to say a couple things:

I'm sad; I don't have the Son of Neptune yet. Apparently they're gonna ship it tomorrow. I have no idea when I'll get the book. And this is only because of a stupid mistake I made. I thought Inheritance was coming out on OCTOBER the 8th, while it was actually coming out in NOVEMBER. I realized this on Friday and asked my dad if I could order the book. He told me to wait for another day because he was going to order some books too. Another day? I could read the entire book twice in one day.

It looks like I'm such a pessimistic person. I'm always complaining. I'm sorry, I'm usually not like this. I think it's the math exam.

Anyways, here's some nice things that I'm overexcited about:
IN A WEEK I WILL HAVE READ SON OF NEPTUNE!
I ALSO ORDERED THE TWO BOOKS OF HTTYD THAT I DIDN'T HAVE!
3 of my friends are writing me short stories as part of art trades :) I draw something for them, they write something for me! I can't wait to read what they've written!
In a month or maybe more, I'll order some of the new 52 :)
In the last three weeks, 3 new episodes of young Justice came out! They were all amazing (but I wish they focused on Kid Flash a bit more).
I put my iPod on shuffle, and it's been playing my favorite songs!
Full moon is next Wednesday!
IT'S RAINING! I LOVE RAIN!
Two days ago, I was comparing the pictures I drew in 7th grade with the ones I drew lately. IMPROVEMENT IS SWEET LIKE A...CHOCOLATE BAR!
I added new photos to that column at the right side of my blog :)
I've been sleeping too much.
I don't think I'm ill anymore!
I finished all my homework before 18:30 :D
NO MATH HOMEWORK!
TUNA!
I discovered hidden chocolate.
And it's Toblerone.
Om nom nom nom nom!

Bad things:
They've been playing elevator music on the radio all day! :(
I'm out of pudding.
My coloured pens are dying! And they're not sold in Turkey!

Daily picture time:


This one above is a "zegasus". Someone asked me to draw something peppermint themed, and my though process was this:
peppermint = stripes = zebra = horse = pegasus = zegasus
I would like to take credit for this creature.


Leo Valdez! One of my favorite characters from PJatO.


mmmmmmmmmmmm! <3

I don't post anything related to English class, do I?
I won't post anything unrelated to English class until I get Son of Neptune. Why? Because when I get the book, I will be partying all day, and that includes the time I'm on my blog.

Thanks for bearing with me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment